a thought

Well, it wasn’t finished by morning, but at least it’s posted before the end of the week…

What with the inconsistency of updates this summer, I’ve been thinking of getting one of those little twitter badges to put in the sidebar as a way to give status updates on how the next page is progressing. I figure it’d be faster and easier than doing a blog entry every time there’s a delay, and probably more informative. Is that something that’d be helpful? I don’t want to unnecessarily clutter the site if not. Lemme know what you think!

1. Caitlin says:

As long as it matches the superly cool theme of the website, I don’t think it would look bad. Get creative with labels (like calling it “Headlines” or something) and CSS.

2. Dani says:

I love the idea! And I would definitely follow you on Twitter too!

3. mhoward says:

I have no problem waiting in the dark. Every webcomic I read is a privelage. If it shows up a day late, I don’t mind.

4. marjpants13 says:

I like the idea. I’ve seen other webcomics do that and it’s nice to hear how the page is progressing.

5. Phantom Fiddler says:

This is by far the coolest page in the comic I’ve seen. It’s so intense and human. I love it.

6. ross says:

I don’t tweet myself, and I agree that “Every webcomic I read is a privilege.” Do what you can when you can and keep up the amazing plot.

7. Peg says:

Whoa, hang on, hold it! Trying to help, OK, acting it out, OK. But getting yourselves possessed by ghosts? Very, very bad idea, and not anything that anyone ought to be advocating, even as a work of fiction. “We have to help them, try something,” is not giving permission for the body to be used by another consciousness that way. Letting someone else take you over is asking for really significant trouble. It is just plain wrong.

8. Miriam says:

I am really enjoying how this segment is turning out so far and I can’t wait to see what else is in store for this awesome comic! Charlie’s and Ben’s ghost chasing shenanigans have definitely been my favorite scenes. I loved one panel so much that I couldn’t help but make a icon of it. :) So here you are, lovely authoresses, from a happy fan. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/capedaerth/Ididresearchcharlie.jpg

9. Anne says:

I don’t Tweet. but I do subscribe to the RSS feed and that works fine for me as far as knowing when a new comic is up. I’d also like to add my thanks to the chorus – I love this comic and it’s worth waiting for :)

Reply to marjpants13¬