AT LAST

WOW, okay. So we seem to have been sucked into limbo for a time. HOWEVER! We are not dead and shall not die! This is the last day of my internship (happy Friday the 13th, everyone), and I’m about to head home. I feel terrible that you’ve all been on tenterhooks for the past month, so I’m digging in right away – if there are any readers left around here, you’ll have a brand spanking new page on Tuesday!

1. Caitlin says:

Oh, my life is one filled with anticipation, so I am used to it. Especially now, in my 8th month of pregnancy!

I hope your internship went splendidly! Once the new page is up, we will be in such admiration and astonishment we will have forgotten completely about the wait :)

2. Natasha says:

We’re still around, us readers!! :D We knew you were busy. Plus, this only builds up to the anticipation of what’ll happen next!

Hopefully your internship went great! :)

3. annoyedwabbit says:

Well, I’m still here, so there’s at least three of us. ;) Glad to have you back!

4. Meg says:

The wait will make the next page extra delicious.

5. Emma says:

I still love you!! Cant wait for Tuesday!!!

6. monelun says:

We know you guys have come down with a fairly virulent case of life, and appreciate all the wonderful creativity you’ve shared with us! Quality art and story is hard to come by, I’ll always show up for it:)

7. Max says:

can’t wait :)

8. Val says:

Awesome! Right in time for move in day at Gettysburg College! Huzzah for band camp!…and history of course. :D

9. HMF says:

I’m looking forward to it!

10. Mel says:

Been checking in every day, glad to see there’ll be a new page soon!

• Preeti says:

I am currently finsnhiig up my BA in Child Development and Family Studies and thus far I have only work with children from 2 weeks to adolescent while helping support their families. The Physician that I would want to work under is an Obstetrics (OB) because they are in direct contact with pregnant women and their children during pregnancy. I would choose this particular specialty for a variety of reason such as having the opportunity to see individuals become parent for the first time, seeing how much love is surrounded in the process, being there to help the mothers while there in a vulnerable state. One of my main reasons is because I think that the whole birthing process is fascinating and to be able to be a part of family’s lives while going through this process, I imagine to be extremely rewarding.A of physician specialty that I would least want to work with would be a psychiatrist. Although I believe that psychiatrist do some spectacular work and help a lot of people through difficult situations I personally believe that this job would be to emotionally draining and overwhelming for me. This makes me question whether or not I would be able to handle it. When I set out to do a job my goal is to do the best that I can and I don’t feel that I could successfully do this job to the best of my ability.

• share says:

That’s a smart way of looking at the world.

• I suppose that sounds and smells just about right.

• Good to see real expertise on display. Your contribution is most welcome.

• actual owner says:

We need a lot more insights like this!

• Articles like this are an example of quick, helpful answers.

• The answer of an expert. Good to hear from you.

• Real brain power on display. Thanks for that answer!

11. Hope you had a great internship and that you get to see Scott Pilgrim. Seriously, I’m totally cool if it takes you a while to finish the page because you’re watching Scott Pilgrim several times. It’s worth it.

12. Laura says:

I can’t wait! =D

13. WolfSinger says:

WHOOT! 8D *shouts for joy* You still have you readers- I just took the time to re-read all of Dovecote xD You and Hailey have come so far! ;3 It’s love, love, LOVE watching you two progress in story-telling and in art.

Can’t wait for Tuesday! :D

14. Nylaba says:

HUZZAH!!!!! Can’t wait!

15. Alli says:

HOORAY!! (So sayeth the reader who never comments)

16. LadyOtter says:

haha My niece was born (this) Friday the 13th! lol she made up for the lack of page. i guess! SO HAPPY THERE’S GONNA BE A NEW PAAAAGE! YAAAAAY!!!!!

Reply to LadyOtter¬