MON DIEU

It’s finally finally finally FINALLY happened: I’ve posted a new page. I’m forever in debt to your patience :)

1. dadman says:

YAY!

That’s all. Just YAY!

Imagine it in Homestar Runner’s voice, maybe? Or not. I’m just happy.

You may now return to your most awesome visit home.

2. Ha ha! I love it. And I love that she knows she’s in trouble. :)

3. kate says:

i totally agree with charlie on this one.

4. Miriam says:

I feel like singing “Hey la, hey la, Dovecote’s back!”

5. dot says:

Aw, don’t worry Bridget! It was definitely worth the wait! And welcome back! :)

6. Amy says:

I’m glad you are back. I check EVERY DAY because I had faith in you. Plus your work is totally worth any amount of wait. :D

7. Josh O says:

Fantastic return page, I’ve been checking every couple of days.

8. Jeff says:

Hey, so glad you’re back!

I won’t be one to complain about infrequent updates, as I’m guilty of that myself. I’m just happy that you’re posting more stuff, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

9. SeamusTT says:

Hooray!

I found your comic during the recent break, and have been checking frequently, eagerly awaiting your return. I can’t wait to see where it goes next.

Thanks!

10. Sparky says:

Oh. My. God. It’s me when I was in school. Same hairstyle and freaked out classmates and everything.

I frequently got into fights with my history teachers because my dad was a major history buff, and as such I heard a lot of how things REALLY went down, not the watered down pc’ed versions we heard in school, and when they started telling us the watered down version or giving us stories that have been proven to be lies, like the whole chopping down the cherry tree and the way Paul Revere’s ride really went, I was the student that was like “THAT’S BULLSHIT.” And corrected the teachers quite loudly and vehemently.

I spent a lot of time at the principal’s office.

Also, SYBIL LUDINGTON DESERVES MORE RECOGNITION THAN REVERE. He never even COMPLETED his ride, and she was sixteen, riding sidesaddle, in the dark, over fourty miles, ALONE.

• Minoette says:

Ever since I started reading the Paul Reveres, I can’t quite think of him as anything other than an emo guitar player…anyway, you’ve reminded me of this: http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=139. I bet if Sybil Ludington had been there she’d have won.

• Sparky says:

She would have kicked BOTH their butts. No question. I mean, have you ever ridden sidesaddle? Do you know how HARD that is even at a walk, and how uncomfortable? And she rode sidesaddle fourty miles, in the dark, through hostile territory, probably at a canter at LEAST, if not a full gallop.

• Minoette says:

I just can’t get over how young she was. I mean, these days 16 year olds can barely drive, yet she was able to do something that epic by herself. She really does deserve more credit.

11. Logan H says:

hoooray! and such. I’ve been checking the site mon-fri forever, I’m glad you’re back! <3 <3 <3

12. Cody Elizabeth says:

So glad that there’s a new page! Thank you and welcome back! :D

13. Nate says:

Oh my GOD that girl in the front’s face. HA.

14. Graceofbass says:

I love the third panel, her hands and face have so much expression, they’re beautifully drawn. :)

15. lauren says: