March 25th, 2010

It’d be impossible otherwise

1. Alectric says:

Jeremy must be happy he has someone to do this with now. I just love his smile in the last panel!

2. Littoria says:

Jeremy has beautiful hands. I’ve been staring at the fourth panel for at least five minutes. :)

3. Bex says:

Hahaha! I LOVE THIS! XD His incredibly solemn expression in panels 3 and 4 is pure win. Heheh, not to mention the dismayed expression on Charlie’s face on panel 5. xD Ah, but I have a feeling this is going to be fun anyway. For us readers, at least.

• Meg says:

I love Jeremy’s “serious” face, too. It’s like he’s thinking “It’s business time. And our business is coffee!” Coffee is serious business, after all.

4. Lora says:

I think Charlie and Ben have really developed a lot of personality in this second story. I’m really enjoying that. I think all the characters have, well done.

5. Elwen says:

Hahaha, I definitely have projects like that where I know I’ll need insane amounts of caffeine or sugar XD

You are awesome (as always) with facial expressions! I admire your skill with that so very much :) Great job!

6. sarah says:

As we get to see more and more of their interactions, these two characters (and really all of the characters) have really been brought life. They seem like real people, someone who would not be out-of-place in the real world. (Plus, at least in my fangirl eyes, Jeremy has really gotten cuter each time we see a new aspect of his personality)

7. Kelly Anne says:

I do love a boy in suspenders.

8. Tig says:

LOL, back in the days of Driver’s Ed, my instructor had a coffee thermos like that and he took it everywhere. It looked like it had been through a couple of wars… or doubled as a missile of some sort!

9. wandering-dreamer says:

Lol, he looks happy about this too. XD

10. Eibhlaan says:

i love the mugs. it has a smiley face on it :D
    and i agree with Kelly on the suspenders.

11. Ellaanabeth says:

…okay, HOW did you get my dad’s Thermos of Life? I’m a little creeped out here.

12. Jessi says:

Love how excited Charlie looks in the second panel…… :)

13. Hound says:

It must be a Pear-Pear Cameo! It has to be!

14. Jeanette says:

I want a smiley mug like that. It just makes me so unbelievably happy. :D

15. Rogue says:

I am going to find a white mug and then I am going to paint that exact smiley face on it.

16. Sparky says:

I love how all us artists and musicians are drooling over his hands. XD They are beautiful, I can’t draw hands for the life of me-I adore this comic! As a history nut with a history buff father, I can really appreciate how much of it you do get spot-on, even if there are a few discrepancies with costumes and such-but then you’d find that at most museums too, as far as what the actual employees go around wearing, for comfort and practicality’s sake, so if anything that just makes it more realistic!

17. J. Carter says:

I know someone with a thermos that big…

18. Sareth says:

This is kinda away issue even so require some dortceiin from a well established blog. Your site offered all of us valuable details to be effective on. You have done any excellent career! I had been studying a number of your site content on this website and i also consider this site is absolutely informative.

19. Baran says:

wow just adding t’ to that work made it sound pttery dirty, or maybe that’s just me being perverted. LOL, Had any good funt lately?’ok sorry ..I’ll go now

Reply to Alectric¬