September 16th, 2010

Plausibleish

1. Rachael says:

perhaps today i have the honor of first post? lol
    at first it doesn’t seem as if she had any sort of experience like his… hm..

2. Laura says:

The seeming lack of an experience on Charlie’s part makes me so anxious to see what happens next… it is really building suspense!

3. Porta says:

………..I just realized Charlie is wearing pigtails not just a single ponytail. That is kind of adorable.

4. Yushi says:

The hand-holding is off… Charlie’s arm should go under, since she’s shorter. It makes it less awkward.

5. Bex says:

“Oh, it… fell off.”
    “Ah, okay then ^^”

6. devo says:

So… what happened to his coat, then? Mysterious.

7. eM says:

For some reason, I canĀ“t subscribe to the RSS feed…

8. Ahtna says:

“Heheh, so did Charlie not experience what Ben did? :o I wonder what happened to her during that time?”

I think she doens’t want to tell Jeremy. After all, being possesed by a ghost? Not many people believe that…

9. Becky says:

uh oh, am i the only one seeing forshadowing for some miscommunication about Ben and Charlie? They both disappeared and Charlie’s missing her coat…. I hope Jeremy doesn’t start thinking something is going on between them!!

10. Ross says:

Charlie’s missing her coat? In this set, which I take to be “real” her coat is being held by Ben, for reasons yet unclear. I don’t think anything disappeared into the past. I find it odd that both Charlie and Ben would interact with their respective team mates simultaneously and especially that Charlie’s team mate wouldn’t see her coat behind Ben’s back, but hey, it’s dark out; that’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.

Reply to Becky¬