October 22nd, 2010

Vandalism for justice!

1. Neva Sirenda says:

Woo! First comment!

Love what you’re doing with colors and lighting now; this is so bright and warm compared with the two previous, it’s clearly early morning. That third panel just blows me away with the depth and movement; I keep staring at Ben and how three-dimensional he looks. Also love the one speculative eye in panel 7 and that big innocent “who me?” grin in panel 9.

2. Jessi says:

I feel like if I had seen Ben with that expression in panel 9…… I would have demanded to know what he did. xD

I also love how bright the colors are after the last two pages being darker :)

3. Yochva says:

Your ghosts continue to send shivers up my spine, regardless that I know it’s a comic – it’s still scary!

And I’m so glad to be following this story. Love and hugs all around.

4. Bex says:

:o Vandalism! Vandalism of a historical artefact!! Naughty Ben xD

5. Yochva says:

You know what else is interesting? There’s a color change under the tag! That means it’s been there a while, which means it IS the original jacket! And I also like the way you illustrated hand-embroidered words. Not quite perfect… which is perfect. ^_^

6. Roy says:

Bit unrelated, but it’s anti-social bihuveoar.I’m getting increasingly annoyed by barking (or rather yapping) dogs.Someone around the Farnborough Drive area has what sounds like a Jack Russell and it seems to regularly bark for 10-20 minute periods, particularly after I’ve put the kids to bed and early morning.It’s woken my kids up several times now. But I can’t work out where it’s coming from.I can put up with the odd bark, but when it’s so regular it’s getting annoying.I’m not a dog owner, but is there anything an owner could do to stop it? Surely dogs can be trained to be quiet or something.Also, why do we get so many helicopters flying over head late at night? Is there an airport nearby?Oh dear, I really am becoming a nimby.

7. Unbelievable how well-written and informative this was.

Comment¬